Sunday, February 19, 2006

Twelveth note : I seriously have a thing for Ben Affleck.



Ok, I know that most of the people I meet really don't think he's a good actor. Some even dare saying that he doesn't look good. But I have to give him a little more space online. I used to think so too, then I saw him in all of those Kevin Smith films I love. All of them, except Clerks. Thing is, he kind of looks good in Mallrats, doesn't really do it for me in Chasing amy (except the scene where he tells Alyssa he loves her), Dogma oh he is so beautiful, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back he has it...but then oh Jersey Girl. Jersey Girl is the film where he really gets to me. He is incredible, those eyes just melt you. If you would ask my friends if there is any famous guy I find sexy, an updated friend would say Ben Affleck.

So what do you do when you find an ad with the guy?
I looked at it and felt like I was gonna crawl out of my skin. BEN, why did you do this? I almost peed my pants watching it.
You gotta see it...



I'm not gonna excuse myself. But I am gonna have to say...Ben's the man.

Current film I really want to see Glory Daze
Current song, the one that will be in a film I'm gonna make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home