Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Thirteenth note: slow soul, smooth cute tones.


I am falling in love with music that pushes me to cry. I want to cry, because I fear my laughter has been fake for a while. I know that the dull greay life is calling on me, and that I have to deal with it to get on with the future. The future where the real me is calling on the slight piece that is left of me. I want to rap myself in soft clothes, drink a sweet glass of wine and mourn all the bad decisions and things I've done. I am crazy about the thought that I might have found my tone of voice, anger, melancholy, sadness, tears and after that the release of pure joy and life....but I'll be living on the outside when I get there.
Johnny bring me with you, Marilyn take care of me, lift me up to where I belong.
I am falling....

Current music Atmospheric Chillout found at http://bestfbothworlds.blogspot.com it is so great....like drugs.
Current film that would suit me.....Lost in Translation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home