Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fifteenth note: I was dreaming last night..



I was laying there in bed, dreaming an absolutely wonderful dream. I was dreaming about me and two other women. Both of them were trying to get me to have sex with them. One older that scared me incredibly much. Also a younger, very sweet woman. I was so afraid to cum since I did not want to wake an of my family members up. In the dream...

Of course someone calls and wakes me up at 2:57 am. I hear his voice, how he seems to be crying. How he seems to actually be loving me. I hang up on him...I can't take it anymore.

When I fall asleep I dream of him. But he is fat, scary, wears a blue and black motorcycle leather outfit. When I wake up in the morning I just want to know what is going on. II don't like those dreams.

Current film: Bound
Current song: Madonna's Where Life Begins
Current mood: confused

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home