Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sixteenth note: Miss Average Jane (if you may)


One day I find a girl called ms. Average Jane.
I did not know that she would probably trigger thoughts, wishes and ideas in me the way she does. Whatever I write, gets her to top me and write something even more triggering.
I don't feel like she is making me all mixed and confused like some people do. Or not in the classic sense of being confused. I could actually picture having a conversation with her, kiss her and then be serious again. Yes, I know. Kisses are serious, but they aren't intelligent in the way a conversation is. Catch my drift?

I have even suggested that if she needs a nude model ffor her art then I'll take of my clothes. Why the hell I want her to suffer by the sight of me naked I don't know.

What I do know is that I want to see her.

Current film: the ones that aren't made by me.
Current song: the soundtrack to them.
Current feeling: tired, slightly horny and calm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home