Friday, December 29, 2006

Eighteenth note: back after a long hiatus


And what do I do?

I'm giving you a few shorter poems I've written.
Nothing fancy, just a few short things. Not all in English either.

"Send me hope in time of despair,
fill my lungs with fresh air.
Take my tears and water the plants,
I'll kill them off in my next rant.

Forward my wishes of a better future to God,
send them quick with a man in a hot rod.

Crush my body and my soul,
melt me and put it in a fresh new mold.

I'll lay next to you listening to Ryan Adams words,
his voice protects us like God's protects his sheap heard

Courtney speaks right to my heart,
maybe she is the light I see in the start.
Tomorrow I'll see what yesterday was next day,
when I'll lay myself to bed this night I'll pray."

"Torr hud som rörs av händer,
är som att starta ondsinta bränder.
Det smärtar otroligt mycket,
känner inte av kärlekstycket.
Känner helst ingenting alls.
Ilska blir skam av kontrande ord,
känner sig liten på denna jord.
Ord kan användas för att fly,
vill verkligen allt sky.
En period av brännhet eld och förvirring.
Vem orkar vad och hur hanteras känslan av......döden."

"I want a man that is dressed in a skirt,
to go out to a gay bar and flirt.
Being so bored with the classic man,
claiming he's great but he merely can.
And asking of him to do your make up,
is like asking for a break up.
He wishes for you to wear hig heels,
but a usual guy doesn't know how it feels."

There you go, three poems written by me.

If you happen to stumble upon them and want to use them, please tell me and give me credit for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home